1. before using agricultural machinery, it is necessary to read the instructions of diesel engines and agricultural machines carefully and keep in mind the proper operation and operation methods.
2. fully understand the warning labels and keep the labels clean and tidy. If damaged or lost, they must be re ordered and pasted.
3. agricultural machinery users must be specially trained to obtain driving license after the use of agricultural machinery.
4., no physical discomfort, fatigue, lack of sleep, alcohol, pregnant women, color blindness, mental disorders and less than 18 year old personnel operating machinery.
5. drivers and farm machinery operators should wear clothes that meet the requirements of labor protection. Sandals and slippers are forbidden to wear. Clothes that are loose or cuffs can not be prohibited so as not to be damaged by rotating parts.
6., no driver except the driver. The seat must be fixed and reliable. No seats on farm machines are strictly prohibited.
7. do not keep the children near the machine during operation, inspection and maintenance so as to avoid danger.
8., no unauthorized modification of agricultural machinery, so as not to cause machine performance degradation, machine damage or personal injury.
9. do not adjust the opening pressure of the hydraulic system safety valve at will.
10., agricultural machinery shall not overload or overload, so as to avoid mechanical overload and damage.