1. slow down on the ramp.
2. do not travel on the sloping ground at front, back, left and right over 10 degrees.
3. on slopes and on sloping ground, no turning.
4. when the agricultural machinery starts on the slope, does not release the brake, first steps down the clutch pedal, hangs low, then slowly engages the clutch, when starts to drive, then relaxes the brake, simultaneously pays attention to the throttle coordination control.
5., agricultural machinery access garage, down the hill, bridge, town, village, culvert, ferry, bend and narrow section, to low speed. Prior to understanding the bridge load limit, the height and width of the culvert, the size of the slope and the ferry limit weight, and other matters, to ensure safety in order to pass.
6., avoid the ditch, hole, dam and other nearby fragile road running, the weight of agricultural machinery may lead to road collapse caused by danger.
7., agricultural machinery through the railway, prior to or so to check, make sure that no train pass, and then through; agricultural machinery to the railway to pay attention to operation, to prevent flameout.
8. on the smooth road, the control and braking force are limited by the adhesion of the tire. On the wet road, the front wheel will slide and the steering performance of the agricultural machinery will be worse. We should pay special attention to it.
9. when driving at night, turn on the front lights and turn off the other lights.
10. in the process of agricultural machinery shall not go up and down agricultural machinery.